Our fully cooked hams include our Black Forest Hams, Old Fashioned Hams, Premium Hams, and Spiral Sliced Boneless Hams. They can be prepared in a variety of ways: BBQ, Broil, Pan Fry, Steam, Microwave to your desired level and enjoy! Some of our hams have serving suggestions printed either on the package or the front or back side of the label.
To Warm in the Oven:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C)
2. Remove ham from packaging. Transfer to an open roasting pan secured over a drip rack.
3. Heat for 14-16 minutes per pound (30-35 minutes per kg) until meat thermometer reads 160°F (71°C).
4. While heating, periodically check the ham. If the surface darkens before the ham is fully heated, cover it with aluminum foil.
5. After heating, loosely cover the ham with foil and let it stand for about 15 minutes before slicing.