|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 8 spears dill pickle
- 2 oz. cream cheese chilled
- 8 slices Harvest Meats Thick Sliced Bacon partially cooked
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Precook bacon just until it starts to get crisp. Remove from pan and pat dry. Let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat pickles dry with a paper towel. Cut cream cheese into 8 strips. Place 1 strip onto each pickle, and wrap with a strip of bacon, securing ends with toothpicks if necessary. Place pickles on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool slightly, then serve with ranch dressing.
Submitted by Linda C., Coquitlam BC
Share this Recipe