|Prep Time||1 to 2 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 to 12 minutes|
- 3 patties Harvest Meats Angus Beef Burgers
- 1 sesame seed hamburger bun
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 slice smoked gouda cheese
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- ketchup, mustard, relish to taste
- Place frozen burger patties on hot, oiled grill. Grill burgers for 5 to 6 minutes per side, until fully cooked. Handling and cooking instructions are printed on the box for reference.
- Prepare the bottom of the hamburger bun with condiments to your taste. Place one cooked burger patty on top then add slice of Gouda cheese. Add the second cooked burger patty on top then the slice of Cheddar cheese. Place last cooked burger patty on top, then add peanut butter to top patty. Top with the hamburger bun top.
- Serve with a side salad.
Submitted by Corie K., Edmonton AB
Share this Recipe