- 3 to 4 oz. vodka
- 1 or 2 slices Harvest Hickory Bacon cooked
- 1 stick celery
- 1 wedge lime
- 2 or 3 slices jalapeno pepper optional
- celery salt rimmer
- clamato juice to taste
- worcestershire sauce to taste
- Rub the lime wedge along the rim of the glass then dip the rim into dish sprinkled with celery salt.
- Add ice, vodka, clamato juice, and worcestershire sauce to your taste.
- Add cooked bacon, celery stalk, jalapeno slices and place lime on rim.
- Enjoy with Harvest Pepperoni Sticks!
- TIP: For a Dill Pickle Caesar, garnish with dill pickle instead of celery, and add a piece of Dill Pickle Pepperoni Mini-Stix instead of Hickory Bacon!
Submitted by Corie K., Edmonton AB
Share this Recipe